|B660 Motherboard + i5 CPU||S$30 Grab Food Gift Card|
|B660 Motherboard + i7 CPU||S$50 Grab Food Gift Card|
13 June - 17 July, 2022
22 July, 2022
1. This promotion is only open to residents of Singapore.
2. The offer is only valid for new purchase made with authorised channel partners during the promotion period.
3. Free Gifts are strictly on a while stocks last basis; if stock runs out then GIGABYTE have the right to end the promotion early.
4. Once the claim is received by GIGABYTE, it will be screened for validity to ensure that the transaction made is a genuine purchase, and all the information required for delivery is completed. The result of your claim will be communicated by e-mail within 10 working days since the registration.
5. If an incomplete claim or invalid proof of purchase is received, a notification email will be sent to the registered email address with the opportunity to provide the required information.
6. Customer will not be able to redeem gifts on purchases that have been cancelled or items you have returned.
7. GIGABYTE reserves the right to audit all requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
8. GIGABYTE is authorized to exclude the customer from the participation in this promotion without notice under the following conditions:
- In any case of manipulation in relation to the registration
- In case of multiple applications of a serial number
- When the deadline for submission of the data has been exceeded
9. If you need any assistance concerning the promotion in general please contact CDL Trading customer service number 64734733, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. In submission the registration data, the customer has declared that all requirements for eligibility to participate are fulfilled. At the same time, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.
11. GIGABYTE can stop the promotion without further notice if the execution of this promotion is not redeemed possible or involve unreasonable circumstances due to objective reasons.